The IPC Athletics European Championships is an event organized by the International Paralympic Committee (IPC). Athletes with a physical disability compete, and there is also a specific category for athletes with an intellectual disability. Organised biennially, the original Games ran from 2003-2005 as an Open Championship but the event was frozen in 2005, but returned in 2012 in Stadskanaal, Netherlands.
The first IPC Athletics European Championships was held in Assen, Netherlands in 2003 as an Open Championship.
- F = field athletes
- T = track athletes
- P = pentathlon
- 11-13 – visually impaired, 11 and 12 compete with a sighted guide
- 20 – intellectual disability
- 31-38 – cerebral palsy or other conditions that affect muscle co-ordination and control. Athletes in class 31-34 compete in a seated position; athletes in class 35-38 compete standing.
- 41-46 – amputation, les autre
- 51-58 – wheelchair athletes