ITV Weather is the national and regional forecast shown on UK terrestrial network ITV, and is provided by the Met Office (except the Channel Islands forecast, which is provided by the Jersey Meteorological Department). Bulletins are usually broadcast after every ITV News and ITV regional bulletin. Siân Lloyd is the longest serving forecaster for ITV Weather, after appearing for 24 years.
The national bulletin launched on 13 February 1989, and previously featured the longest sponsorship deal on UK terrestrial TV to date, Powergen (later renamed E.ON) being the sponsor from shortly after the launch until the end of 2007, when it was revealed that insurance firm esure/Sheilas' Wheels was to replace E.ON as the sponsor of ITV's national weather bulletins (except in Northern Ireland, where it was sponsored by Gocompare.com from January 2008 until December 2009). Most recently (January–July 2010), Confused.com have been the weather sponsor (except in central and northern Scotland, where it was sponsored by Specsavers). During August 2010, the weather was shown without a sponsor for the first time since mid-1989. The weather forecast was later sponsored by Topps Tiles from autumn 2010 until December 2011, when The Co-operative Food took over. The ITV National Weather was without a sponsor between 1 January and 29 February 2012. The following day, UK vitamin and health supplement supplier Seven Seas began sponsoring the forecasts on ITV and UTV between 1 March 2012 and 30 April 2014. From 1 May until 2 November 2014, the National Weather sponsor on ITV and UTV is Vitabiotics. From 3 November 2014 onwards, the National Weather on ITV and UTV is currently sponsored by Worcester Bosch Group. On STV in Scotland, the sponsor is currently "Digby Brown Solicitors", as of February 2014.
ITV National Weather bulletins have a duration of about one minute. They are shorter compared to the BBC weather bulletins, due to the fact ITV has to make room for advertisements.
Current national personnel include Alex Beresford, Becky Mantin, Lucy Verasamy and Laura Tobin (GMB only).
Former notable national personnel include – Martyn Davies, Richard Edgar, Laura Greene, John Hammond, Alex Hill, Siân Lloyd, Robin McCallum, Jon Mitchell, Angie Phillips, Chrissie Reidy and Trish Williamson.
Notable regional weather forecasters include Seán Batty, Alex Beresford, Bob Crampton, Jo Farrow, Kerrie Gosney, Lucy Kite, Manali Lukha, Jon Mitchell, and Frank Mitchell (no relation).
- Children's: CITV
- News: ITV News (ITN)
- Sport: ITV Sport
- Production: ITV Studios, 12 Yard, Big Talk, The Garden, Potato, Shiver, So Television
- Weather: ITV Weather
- Online: itv.com, stv.tv, u.tv
- Catch up: ITV Player, STV Player, UTV Player
- Northern Scotland: Grampian Television
- Central Scotland: Scottish Television
- Scottish and English Border: Border Television
- Northern Ireland: UTV
- North East England: Tyne Tees
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire: Yorkshire
- North of England (weekdays), later North West England and Isle of Man (all week): Granada
- North of England and Midlands (weekends): ABC Network
- Wales and the West of England: TWW, WWN/Teledu Cymru, ITSWW, HTV
- Midlands (weekdays), later Midlands (all week): ATV
- Midlands (all week): Central
- East Anglia: Anglia
- London (weekdays): Associated-Rediffusion, Thames, Carlton
- London (weekends): ATV, LWT
- South and South East England: Southern, TVS, Meridian
- South West England: Westward, TSW, Westcountry
- Channel Islands: Channel