Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps
|Location||Brea & Garden Grove, California|
|Director||Tony T Nguyen|
Blue jacket w/black & white trim|
& black epaulets w/white trim
Black gauntlets w/white trim
Black shako w/silver chains & badge & black plume
The Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps is an Open Class (formerly Divisions II & III) competitive junior drum and bugle corps. Based in Brea and Garden Grove, California, Incognito performs in Drum Corps International (DCI) competitions.
The Incognito Drum Line was begun in 2005 by Tony T Nguyen, and competed in the Southern California Percussion Alliance, the American Drum Line Association, and Winter Guard International percussion circuits.
The Incognito Winter Guard started in 2007, competing in the Winter Guard Association of Southern California and Winter Guard International.
In 2008, Nguyen and others finally founded the Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps of Norwalk, California, which was approved by DCI on May 8th to compete as an Open Class corps. The new corps competed in seven California contests in 2008. 
Operating from Orange, California, the 2009 corps was in seven California shows and took a weekend tour to perform in New Mexico and Arizona.
In 2010, economic conditions forced the corps to cancel its planned season and take time try to build a more stable financial base. 
After four seasons of inactivity, DCI announced on May 21, 2014 that Incognito had been approved to return to the field, joining six other corps as additions to the DCI Open Class summer schedule.
The Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps is sponsored by the Music Life Foundation, a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) musical organization. As such, it has a Board of Directors, director, and staff assigned to carry out the organization's mission. The corps director is Tony T Nguyen.
|2008||World of Incognitians||World of Incognitians by Incognitus (Tony T. Nguyen)|
|2009||LIFE||Adrenaline, Love, Anger & Enlightenment by (Tony T. Nguyen)|
|2010||Transformation|| Transformation by Incognitus and Inconspicuous
Inactive after 4th of July Parade
|2014||<3 – less than love|| Romance / Struggle / Trust / Betrayal
Romeo and Juliet by Sergei Prokofiev / Romeo and Juliet by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky /
Carmen by Georges Bizet / Original music by Rick Barclay and Tony T. Nguyen
|2015||Planet Incognito||Mars & Jupiter (from The Planets) by Gustav Holst / Original music by Tony T. Nguyen|
All corps members and staff must have an "Incognito name." The rules are simple:
- The name can be historically based or one that has been made up,as long as it has an it has meaning.
- All male names must end in "us" or "ius."
- All female names must end in "a" or "ia."
Example: Corps founder and director Tony T. Nguyen's "Incognito name" is Incognitus.
- "Open Class Corps". Drum Corps International. 2015. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- DCI.org "Unmasking the new Open Class corps Incognito". Drum Corps International. August 5, 2008. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps". Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Influx of Open Class corps approved to participate in 2014 DCI Tour". Drum Corps International. May 21, 2014. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Mission Statement". Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Meet the Staff". Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- corpsreps.com "Song History for Incognito". Maher Associates, Inc. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Incognito 2015 Show Announcement". Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps. Retrieved March 15, 2015.