International Canoe Federation
|Affiliations||International Olympic Committee|
The International Canoe Federation (ICF) is the umbrella organization of all national canoe organizations worldwide. It is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, and administers all aspects of canoe sport worldwide. 157 countries are affiliated with the ICF after seven national federations were added at the 2008 ICF Congress in Rome. 
- Canoe sprint, formerly flatwater racing (World Championships since 1938)
- Canoe slalom, formerly slalom racing (World championships since 1949)
- Wildwater canoeing
- Canoe marathon, (World championships since 1988)
- Canoe polo (World Championships since 1994)
- Dragon boat
- Canoe freestyle
- Canoe sailing
- Canoe ocean racing
- José Perurena, President
- István Vaskúti, 1st Vice President
- Joao Manuel Da Costa Alegre, 2nd Vice President
- Joao Tomasini 3rd Vice President
- Luciano Buonfiglio, Treasurer
There are five continental associations affiliated with the ICF. These associations are responsible for organizing continental championships, providing support for their member federations and communicating their interests at the ICF Board meetings.
- European Canoe Association
- Pan American Canoe Federation
- Oceania Canoe Association
- Asian Canoe Confederation
- African Canoe Confederation
- ICF November 30, 2008 article on the 2008 ICF Congress in Rome - accessed 30 November 2008.
- Official website
- "LONDON 2012 ICF FACT SHEET" (PDF). http://www.canoeicf.com/. Retrieved 31 October 2014.
- International Canoe Federation - Paracanoe
- [http://www.canoeicf.com/icf/Aboutoursport/Other-Disciplines/Va-a.html International Canoe Federation - Va'a
- Continental Associations
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.