Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings
|Public kabushiki gaisha|
|Founded||April 1, 2008|
|Headquarters||Ginza Yonchome, Chūō, Tokyo, Japan *The headquarters office is at "Park City Isetan 2" in Shinjuku Gochome, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Isetan-Mitsukoshi Ltd. 100%|
Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd. (三越伊勢丹ホールディングス Mitsukoshi Isetan Hōrudingusu?) (TYO: 3099) is a solely owned holding company of the Mitsukoshi and Isetan department stores as the wholly owned subsidiaries.
In August 2007, Isetan Co. Ltd. and Mitsukoshi Ltd. announced that the two companies "have agreed to merge and form a new holding company" in April 2008.
On 9 January 2010, Nobukazu Muto (b. 1945), the company's chairman and chief executive officer died.
As of 2012, Hiroshi Onishi was the president and chief executive officer of Isetan Mitsukoshi Holding.
On 26 July 2013, the company announced that, in the first quarter of 2013, it net profits increased by 11.4 percent due to increased sales and lower expenses.
- Furukawa, Tsukasa (August 24, 2007). "Isetan, Mitsukoshi Join Forces". WWD. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Hirano, Koji (January 9, 2010). "Isetan Mitsukoshi Chief Muto Dead At 64". WWD. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Wetherille, Kelly (December 14, 2012). "Japan's Consumers Brace for Election". WWD. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Wetherille, Kelly (1 August 2013). "Isetan Mitsukoshi Q1 Net Grows 11.4%". WWD. Retrieved 2 August 2013.
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.