|NC State Wolfpack No. 12|
|Date of birth||December 11, 1992|
|Place of birth||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|Height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight||Script error: No such module "convert".|
Brissett attended William T. Dwyer High School in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Rivals.com ranked him as a four-star recruit and the third best dual-threat quarterback in his class. He committed to play college football at the University of Florida in February 2011.
As a true freshman at Florida in 2011, Brissett was a backup to starter John Brantley. In October he started his first two career games, after Brantley was injured. His first career start came against number-one ranked LSU. He threw for 94 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions in the 41-11 loss. Overall he appeared in eight games, completing 18 of 39 passes for 206 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions. Entering his sophomore season, Brissett competed with Jeff Driskel for the Gators starting job. Brissett started the opening game against Bowling Green, however Driskel was the starter for the rest of the season. Brissett started his second game of the season against Jacksonville State after Driskel was unable to play due to injury. Overall he appeared in five games, completing 23 of 35 for 249 yards and a touchdown.
NC State Wolfpack
Brissett transferred to North Carolina State University in January 2013. After sitting out the 2013 season due to transfer rules, Brissett took over as the Wolfpack's starting quarterback for 2014.
- Football or basketball? Jacoby Brissett still can’t decide
- QB Jacoby Brissett headed to Florida
- QB Jacoby Brissett to start for Florida
- Gators start Dwyer’s Jacoby Brissett at QB vs. No. 1 LSU
- Jeff Driskel, Jacoby Brissett competing for Florida quarterback job
- Jeff Driskel sidelined by ankle injury
- Ex-Gators QB, Dwyer grad Jacoby Brissett will transfer to North Carolina State
- NC State adds Florida transfer QB Brissett
- Transfer QB Jacoby Brissett ready to star for N.C. State
- New Wolfpack QB Jacoby Brissett ready and rarin' to go
- Former UF quarterback Jacoby Brissett ready to lead NC State in 2014
- Ex-Florida QB Jacoby Brissett is ready to shine for N.C. State