File:Bhangra Night Jazzy B!!!!!!.jpg|
|Birth name||Jaswinder Singh Bains|
|Also known as||Crown Prince of Bhangra, The Canadian Folkster, The Punjabi Sensation, King of Bhangra|
April 1, 1975|
Nawanshahr, (Jalandhar), Punjab, India
|Origin||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Genres||Bhangra, Hip Hop|
|Years active||1993 - Present|
Jazzy B Records (Global)|
Speed Records (India) MovieBox Records (UK)
|Associated acts||Sukshinder Shinda, Popsy The Music Machine, Aman Hayer, Kuldip Manak , Babbu Maan, Angrej Ali, Garry Sandhu, Amrinder Gill|
Jaswinder Singh Bains, more popularly known as Jazzy Bains or Jazzy B is a Punjabi language Bhangra singer-songwriter. He was born on April 1, 1975 in Durgapur, Nawanshahr in tehsil of Jalandhar, Punjab, India. When he was 5 years old, his family moved to Vancouver, Canada. His siblings are Jujhar Singh Kandola, Rimpy Bains, Gaba Bains, Roma and Goma. He now resides in Birmingham, England. He has released 11 studio albums, including two religious ones. He has collaborated on many tracks and two soundtracks. He is often called the Crown Prince of Bhangra. He is a big fan of Kuldeep Manak. He is married and he has a son and daughter.
In 2012 he made his debut as an actor in the super-hit Punjabi Film titled Best of Luck with Punjabi Singer and Actor Gippy Grewal and Miss India Universe 2008 Simran Kaur Mundi. The shooting of this film commenced in Vancouver, Canada in May 2012. In 2014, he is coming in another Punjabi film called, Romeo Ranjha earlier titled Romeo Ranjha. Due to copyrights issues, the movies named got changed. In a news story published in April, it was revealed that while doing stunts for Romeo Ranjha, Jazzy B underwent serious injuries wherein he even had 'near-death' experience. He was quoted saying,"I literally left my body. I could feel everyone trying to resuscitate me. I remember my whole life flashing before my eyes, and surprisingly, I wasn’t thinking about winning awards or anything like that. The only thing I cared about was that I wanted to live because I did not want to leave my family so soon." 
|2011||Maharajas||MovieBox/Speed Records/Music Waves||Tracks 12||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2008||Rambo||MovieBox/Speed Records/Planet Recordz||Tracks 11||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2004||Romeo||MovieBox/Tips/Music Waves||Tracks 10||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2002||Tera Roop||MovieBox/Tips/Music Waves||Tracks 9||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2001||Oh Kehri||MovieBox/Music Waves/Tips||Tracks 8||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2000|| Stayin' Real
|Kiss Records/Music Waves/Tips|| Tracks 9
|1999||All Eyez On Me||Kiss Records/SuperTone Melodies/Music Waves||Tracks 9||Sukshinder Shinda|
|1997||Folkal Attraction||Kiss Records/SuperTone Melodies/Music Waves||Tracks 8||Sukshinder Shinda|
|1995||Folk 'N Funky||Kiss Records/SuperTone Melodies/Music Waves||Tracks 8||Sukshinder Shinda|
|1994||The Canadian Spice||SuperTone Melodies||Tracks 11||Sukshinder Shinda|
|1993||Ghugian Da Jorra||Kiss Records/SuperTone Melodies||Tracks 8||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2007||Kaun Nachdi|| Oriental Star Agencies
|Tracks 5||Ravi Bal|
|2003||Pyar Da Mukadma||Venus Records||Tracks 8|
|2002||Get Back (Re - Released)||Venus Records||Tracks 7|
|2000||Chak De Boli||Tips||Tracks 8|
|2000||Dil Aa Gaya Tere Te||Venus Records||Tracks 8|
|1994||Get Back||Kiss Records/SuperTone Melodies||Tracks 7|
|2003||Sikhi Khandiyon Tikhi||MovieBox/Tips/Music Waves||Tracks 9|
|1999||Singhan Di Kaum Bahadur||MovieBox/Tips/Music Waves||Tracks 9|
|2015||Zalim Dilli (Feat: Hard Kaur)||Dilliwali Zaalim Girlfriend||T-Series||Tigerstyle|
|2014||Ghora||Yoddha||Speed Records||Popsy (The Music Machine)|
|2014||Harry is not Brahmachari||Shaadi Ke Side Effects||T-Series||Pritam|
|2014||26 Ban Gai (Feat: Gippy Grewal)||Double Di Trouble||Speed Records||Popsy- The Music Machine|
|2013||Baghi||Sadda Haq||Jazzy B Records||Jassi Bros.|
|2013||Jugni||Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns||Junglee Music||Sandeep Chowta|
|2006||Chuk De Punjabi||Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera||Tips||Sukshinder Shinda|
|2000||Udham Singh||Shaheed Uddham Singh||MovieBox||Sukshinder Shinda|
|Year||Song||Record label|| Music
|2013||Feem (Cut Like A Diamond)||Replay Music/Sony Music India||Partners In Rhyme|
|2014||Rise Above Hate||Jazzy B Records/MTV Spoken Word Production||MG (Millind Gaba)|
|2014||Collaborations 3||MovieBox||With Sukshinder Shinda (Duo Collaboration)|
|2014||Mitran De Boot (Single)||Jazzy B Records & Speed Records||With Kaur B & Dr. Zeus|
|2014||Singhan Diyan Gadiyan (Single)||Speed Records & Moviebox||With Popsy The Music Machine|
|2013||The Holi War (Single)||Benaras Media Works||With Bappi Lahiri|
|2012||The Folk King - A Tribute To Kuldip Manak||MovieBox||With Aman Hayer|
|2012||This Party Gettin' Hot (Single)||Jazzy B Records/Speed Records||With Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|2010||Naag 2 - Hyper||Kamlee Records Ltd/Speed Records/Planet Recordz||With Popsy The Music Machine (Duo Collaboration)|
|2009||Satguru Mera||MovieBox/StarMakers/Music Waves||With Sukhshinder Shinda (Duo Collaboration In Tracks 2, 4, 6 & 9)|
|2009||Collaborations 2||Planet Recordz||With Sukhshinder Shinda (Duo Collaboration)|
|2008||Chargai Sohniye||Genie Records/Speed Records/Planet Recordz||With Aman Hayer and DJ Kendall (Duo Collaboration)|
|2006||Collaborations||Planet Recordz||With Sukhshinder Shinda (Duo Collaboration)|
|2002||Ral Khushian Manaiye||Kiss Records/Tips||With Ranjit Mani, Sarbjit Cheema, and Balkar Sidhu|
|2001||Hoye Hoye II||Kiss Records||With DJ Sheikh|
|2013||Jatt & Juliet 2||Himself||Special Appearance|
|Best of Luck||Goli||PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Male Debut|
|2014||Romeo Ranjha||Romeo||With Garry Sandhu|
|Double Di Trouble||Himself||Special Appearance|
PTC Music Awards
- 2011 - Best Choreography - Song: Naag 2
- 2012 - Best Non Resident Punjabi Vocalist - Song: Maharajas
- 2012 - Best Music Video - Song: Hukam
- 2012 - Best Non Resident Punjabi Album - Album: Maharajas
- 2013 - Best Popular Song Of The Year - Song: This Party Gettin Hot
- 2013 - Best Non Resident Punjabi Vocalist - Song: This Party Gettin Hot
- 2014 - Best Non Resident Punjabi Vocalist - Song: Feem
- 2015 - Best Non Resident Punjabi Vocalist - Song: Singhan Diyan Gadiyan
- 2015 - Best Popular Song Of The Year - Song: Mitran De Boot
- 2015 - Best Duet Vocalists - Song: Mitran De Boot with Kaur B
Brit Asia Tv Music Awards
- 2011 - Best Band - Band: Jazzy & The Boyz
- 2012 - Best Music Video - Song: Hukam
- 2012 - Best Male Act - Song: Maharajas
- 2014 - Best Male Act - Song: Singhan Diyan Gadiyan
PTC Film Awards
Won - Best Debut Male - Film: Best of Luck (2013 film)
- "One On One With The Legendary JAZZY B". Darpan Magazine. 1975-04-01. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- Similar artists to Panjabi MC – Discover music, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at. Last.fm (2012-03-22). Retrieved on 2012-06-05.
- Singh, Harneet (November 22, 2002). "All Jazzed up!". The Times of India. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Bhandari, Geetika Sasan (September 15, 2001). "How ice hockey made Jaswinder into Jazzy". The Times of India. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- "Born in India, brought up in Canada — Oh! Keda?". The Tribune. November 19, 2001. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Pal, Dharam (November 23, 2002). "The king of bhangra pop". The Tribune. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Khurana, Manpriya (July 4, 2008). "More than just JAZZ". The Tribune. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Ballewood. "Romeo Ranjha renamed as Romeo Ranjha". Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- Ballewood.in. "When Jazzy B met with Death". Ballewood.in. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Jazzy comes out with ‘Tera Roop’". The Tribune. October 30, 2002. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- "New Releases". Kiss Records.com. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).