Born: December 8, 1973|
San Diego, California
|September 7, 1999 for the Anaheim Angels|
Last MLB appearance
|September 30, 2007 for the Oakland Athletics|
|Runs batted in||150|
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year.
Prior to the
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year season, he signed a contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks and appeared in 87 games for them. He batted .290 with 5 home runs and 35 RBI. His last game was on August 5 against the Houston Astros in which he injured a ligament in his ankle sliding into second base.
On August 4,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year, the Diamondbacks released him. He was signed by the Oakland Athletics on August 10, 2007, and sent to Triple-A Sacramento. He had his contract purchased by the Athletics on August 17, 2007, when Mark Kotsay went on the disabled list. During his stint with the A's, he appeared in 26 games, batting .238, though not hitting any home runs and only getting 5 RBI.
He declared free agency on October 29, 2007. On December 21, 2007, the San Diego Padres signed him to a minor league contract with an invitation to spring training, but he didn't make the team and was released on March 22,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year. He later signed a minor league contract with the Chicago White Sox, playing for their Triple-A affiliate, the Charlotte Knights. He became a free agent at the end of the season.
He hit for the cycle on August 25,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year, becoming the fourth player in Angels' team history to accomplish this feat.