|Nationality||Template:Comics infobox sec/creator nat|
JSA, vol. 3|
Merino himself raised from the Línea Laberinto of Planeta-DeAgostini Spanish publisher, where he drew three mini-series: Aníbal Gris (1996), Jaque Mate (1997) and Triada Vértice (1998). In 1998 he began to work with Pacheco, inking his layouts on titles such as Avengers Forever, Superman/Batman and Green Lantern.
- Action Comics #865 (full art); #900-901 (among other artists) (2008-11)
- Justice Society of America, vol. 3, #29-33, 36-40, 43 (2009–10)
- Superman, vol. 1, #669, 673, 684 (2007–09)
- Superman, vol. 3, #1-4 (2011-12)
- Superman/Batman #79 (2011)
- Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen Special #1 (among other artists) (2008)
- Interview to Merino in The Pulse
- Jesus Merino at the Grand Comics Database
- Jesus Merino at the Comic Book DB
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.