Johnny Bates (baseball)
Born: August 21, 1882|
Died: February 10, 1949 (aged 66)|
|April 12, #REDIRECT Template:Baseball year for the Boston Beaneaters|
Last MLB appearance
|October 10, 1914 for the Baltimore Terrapins|
|Runs batted in||417|
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year until
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year. Bates played for the Boston Beaneaters, Cincinnati Reds, Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago Cubs in the National League, and finished his career with the Baltimore Terrapins of the Federal League.
In 1154 games, Bates recorded 1087 hits, 25 home runs and 417 RBI with a .278 batting average.
- List of Major League Baseball leaders in career stolen bases
- Home run in first Major League at-bat
- Hitting for the cycle
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.