|Full name||Juan Daniel Forlín|
|Date of birth||10 January 1988|
|Place of birth||Reconquista, Argentina|
|Height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Playing position||Centre back / Defensive midfielder|
|2007||→ Real Madrid B (loan)||0||(0)|
|2014||→ Boca Juniors (loan)||23||(1)|
Born in Reconquista, Santa Fe, Forlín made his Primera División debut on 19 April 2008, as his team Boca Juniors won 2–1 against Newell's Old Boys. In his first full season, he was an undisputed starter as the Buenos Aires outfit conquered the 2008 Apertura.
On 25 August 2009, Forlín was signed by RCD Espanyol from Spain – alongside Boca teammate Facundo Roncaglia – on a five-year deal, with the Catalans paying a fee of €4 million for 70% of his rights. He made his La Liga debut on 12 September in a 0–3 home loss against Real Madrid, and scored in his next appearance, a 3–2 win at Deportivo de La Coruña, finishing his first season with 24 games, receiving 11 yellow cards and being sent off once.
During his spell with the Pericos, Forlín was regularly used by compatriot Mauricio Pochettino as both a central defender and a defensive midfielder. The same befell him under Javier Aguirre, who was appointed in November 2012.
|Apertura 2008||23x15px Boca Juniors||Argentine Primera División|
- "El Espanyol confirma el fichaje de Juan Forlín" [Espanyol confirm Juan Forlín's signing] (in Spanish). Marca. 25 August 2009. Retrieved 28 August 2009.
- "Madrid maintain perfect start". ESPN Soccernet. 12 September 2009. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Espanyol win at Depor". ESPN Soccernet. 25 September 2009. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- رسميًا | مدافع إسبانيول يدافع عن ألوان الريان القطري; Goal.com, 21 July 2013 Invalid language code.
- Espanyol official profile
- Argentine League statistics Invalid language code.
- BDFutbol profile
- Soccerway profile
- Football-Lineups profile