Kaaron Conwright (born August 8, 1976) is an American sprinter who specializes in the 100 metres.
As a sprinter at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Kaaron Conwright was a 3 time all-American in the 100m and a 2 time all-American in the 200m. In the Big West Conference, he was a 4 time champion in the 100m from the years of 1996-2000 where he still holds the conference record at 10.12. He later went on to run a 10.10 at the national championships that same year. He was also a 2 time champion in the 200m.
In 1999, he ran first leg on the gold medal winning 4x100m relay at the World University Games in Palma De Mallorca, Spain. In 2000, he placed third at the Collegiate National Championships in the 100m. In 2001, he repeated his performance running first leg on the silver medal winning 4x100m relay at the World University Games in Beijing, China.
At the 2002 IAAF World Cup he won the 4 x 100 metres relay race together with Jon Drummond, Jason Smoots and Coby Miller. At the 2006 IAAF World Cup he won the 4 x 100 metres relay again, this time with Wallace Spearmon, Tyson Gay and Jason Smoots, in a championship record of 37.59 seconds.
His personal best time over 100 metres is 10.05 seconds, achieved in July 2000 in Flagstaff. His personal best time over 60 metres is 6.61 seconds, achieved in March 2003 in Boston. In the 200 metres, he has 20.59 seconds, achieved in July 2002 in Rome.
Served as Head sprint coach for the National Korean Federation from 2007 through 2008.
He now serves as assistant coach under Olympian and Olympic Coach John Smith.
- 1959: Italy (De Murtas, Giannone, Mazza, Berruti)
- 1961: Soviet Union (Mikhailov, Ozolin, Bartenev, Chistyakov)
- 1963: Hungary (Csutorás, Rábai, Gyulai, Mihályfi)
- 1965: West Germany (Obersiebrasse, Metz, Felsen, Sundermann)
- 1967: Italy (Giani, Preatoni, Roscio, Berruti)
- 1970: Poland (Wagner, Werner, Gramse, Nowosz)
- 1973: United States (Brown, Riddick, Whatley, Gilbreath)
- 1975: Soviet Union (Zhidkikh, Silovs, Kolesnikov, Vladimirtsev)
- 1977: Soviet Union (Kolesnikov, Aksinin, Silovs, Ignatenko)
- 1979: Italy (Caravani, Grazioli, Lazzer, Mennea)
- 1981: United States (Lattany, Ketchum, Grimes, Smith)
- 1983: United States (Scott, Graddy, Robinson, Gault)
- 1985: Cuba (Querol, Simón, Chacón, Peñalver)
- 1987: United States (McRae, Heard, Daniel, Spearmon)
- 1989: United States (Watkins, Dees, Cason, Marsh)
- 1991: United States (Drummond, Goins, Bates, Trapp)
- 1993: United States (Bridgewater, Oaks, Miller, Jefferson)
- 1995: United States (Bowen, Oaks, Hargraves, Dopek)
- 1997: United States (Howard, Henderson, Carter, McCall)
- 1999: United States (Conwright, Trammell, Miller, Capel)
- 2001: Japan (Kawabata, Nara, Omae, Okusako)
- 2003: Japan (Ishikura, Takahira, Yoshino, Arai)
- 2005: Italy (Verdecchia, Rocco, Donati, Anceschi)
- 2007: Thailand (Autas, Sondee, Suwannarangsri, Suwonprateep)
- 2009: Russia (Mokrousov, Teplykh, Smirnov, Petryashov)
- 2011: South Africa (Dreyer, Magakwe, Sefanyetso, Mpuang)
- 2013: Ukraine (Perestiuk, Smelyk, Bodrov, Korzh)
- 1977: United States (Collins, Riddick, Wiley, Williams)
- 1979: Americas (Lara, dos Santos, Leonard, de Araújo)
- 1981: Europe (Zwoliński, Licznerski, Dunecki, Woronin)
- 1985: United States (Glance, Baptiste, Smith, Evans)
- 1989: United States (Cason, Dees, Council, Watkins)
- 1992: United States (Bridgewater, Braunskill, Smith, Williams)
- 1994: Great Britain (Braithwaite, Jarrett, Regis, Christie)
- 1998: Great Britain (Condon, Devonish, Golding, Chambers)
- 2002: United States (Drummond, Smoots, Conwright, Miller)
- 2006: United States (Conwright, Spearmon, Gay, Smoots)
- 2010: Americas (Bailey, Spearmon, Gay, Martina)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.