Keki born (07 Nov 1954) in Mumbai India. Keki completed his school education from Campion School, Mumbai and bachelors degree in commerce from Mumbai University. Keki is Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Keki also serves as an executive director HDFC, director HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company, non-executive Independent director at Sun Pharmaceutical Industries director Gruh Finance, director HDFC Standard Life Insurance company, director GRIHA Investments, non-executive director CDC Group, director HDFC Developers, director HDFC Investments, director HDFC Trustee Company, director HDFC Chubb General Insurance Company, director Intelenet Global Services, director India Value Fund Advisors, director of The Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry, director Association of Leasing & Financial Services Companies, non-executive and non-Independent director Next Gen Publishing, non-executive director of Torrent Power, Shrenuj & Company, Greatship (India). Keki is director HDFC Asset Management Company, non-executive & Independent director of HCL Technologies, director BSE , member of Advisory board at IIFL Holdings, member Advisory Board Cox & Kings, non-executive non-Independent director at HDFC Bank, director Credit Information Bureau, Independent director The Great Eastern Shipping Company, director Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services, director at IL&FS Securities Services and Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India.
- 1. CNBC TV18 - Best Performing CFO in the Financial Services Sector 2006 
- 2. CNBC TV18 - Best Performing CFO in the Financial Services Sector 2007
- 3. CNBC TV18 - Best Performing CFO in the Financial Services Sector 2008
- 4. Asiamoney 'Best Investor Relations Officer' Corporate Governance 2008
- 5. ICAI -Best CFO in the Financial Services 2008
- 6. Financial Express - Best Banker of the Year 2011
- 7. QIMPRO Gold Standard – Leader for Quality in Business 2011
- 8. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India- CA Business Achiever of the year 2011
- 9. CFO India Magazine- CFO Hall of Fame 2012
- 10. Thomson Reuters Extel Awards - Best CEO for Investor Relations 2012
- "Keki Mistry, vice-chairman and CEO of HDFC bank has won best CEO award in Financial Services- Large Companies category". Business Today. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "NBFCs turn to markets due to high bank lending rates". Business Standard. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Union Budget: Balanced and growth-oriented". The Financial Express. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Keki Mistry". EY. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "How to Rescue the Government-Business Equation". Forbes. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Financial Wizard". Business Today. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Keki Mistry joins the advisory board of Cox and Kings". Live Mint. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Keki M. Mistry CPA". Bloomberg. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Mistry, Keki". Reuters. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Global CFO Council -Keki Mistry, HDFC". CNBC. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Keki Mistry celebrates his birthday, anniversary with family". The Economic Times. Retrieved 16 March 2015.