Born: October 24, 1968|
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
|August 31, 1992 for the Boston Red Sox|
Last MLB appearance
|May 15, 1999 for the Philadelphia Phillies|
|Earned run average||3.91|
Kenneth Frederick Ryan, Jr. (born October 24, 1968 in Pawtucket, Rhode Island), is a retired professional baseball player who pitched in the Major Leagues from 1992-1999. He is currently working for NESN as a baseball analyst.
He owns a baseball academy in Lincoln, RI. It is called KR Baseball Academy. The academy holds instruction camps and sessions, batting cages, and AAU teams, ages 8–16.
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year, Ryan was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Boston Red Sox. He worked his way through the Red Sox minor league system and made his MLB debut on August 31,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year. Ryan spent the next three years splitting time between the parent team and the minors.
On January 29,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year he was traded with Lee Tinsley and Glenn Murray to Philadelphia Phillies for Larry Wimberly, Heathcliff Slocumb and Rick Holyfield. He played in the Phillies organization until they released him on August 22,
- REDIRECT Template:Baseball year.
He has three daughters, Julia, Amanda and Kelli Rose.
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube
- Baseball Reference minor league statistics
- MLB historical statistics
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.