Journals

Conferences

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Khirbat Al-Burj

Khirbat Al-Burj

For other uses, see Burj (disambiguation).
Khirbat Al-Burj
Subdistrict Haifa
Coordinates

32°30′34.35″N 34°56′26.20″E / 32.5095417°N 34.9406111°E / 32.5095417; 34.9406111Coordinates: 32°30′34.35″N 34°56′26.20″E / 32.5095417°N 34.9406111°E / 32.5095417; 34.9406111{{#coordinates:32|30|34.35|N|34|56|26.20|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 144/212
Date of depopulation February 15, 1948

Khirbat Al-Burj was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Palestine War on February 15, 1948. It was located 34.5 km south of Haifa. Khirbat al-Burj contained a khirbat named Tel al-Burayj.[1]

The village lands consisted of 5,291 dunums, 15 of which were owned by Arabs, 4,933 owned by Jews, and 343 were public.[2]

References

  1. ^ Khalidi, 1992, p. 156
  2. ^ Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 48

Bibliography

</dl>

External list

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.