Journals

Conferences

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Khirbat Al-Manara

Khirbat Al-Manara

Khirbat Al-Manara
Subdistrict Haifa
Coordinates

32°38′43.65″N 34°57′51.7″E / 32.6454583°N 34.964361°E / 32.6454583; 34.964361Coordinates: 32°38′43.65″N 34°57′51.7″E / 32.6454583°N 34.964361°E / 32.6454583; 34.964361{{#coordinates:32|38|43.65|N|34|57|51.7|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 146/227
Date of depopulation May 21, 1948

Khirbat Al-Manara was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on May 21, 1948. It was located 19 km south of Haifa.[1]

In the 1931 census Khirbat Al-Manara was counted together with Ijzim, Al-Mazar and Qumbaza. The total population was 2160, 88 Christians, 2082 Muslims, in a total of 442 houses.[2]

References

  1. ^ Khalidi, 1992, pp. 174-176
  2. ^ Mills, 1932, p. 91

Bibliography

</dl>

External link

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.