Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Khirbat Al-Mansura

Khirbat Al-Mansura

For other uses, see El Mansurah (disambiguation).
Khirbat Al-Mansura
Subdistrict Haifa
Coordinates

32°40′27.65″N 35°05′58.95″E / 32.6743472°N 35.0997083°E / 32.6743472; 35.0997083Coordinates: 32°40′27.65″N 35°05′58.95″E / 32.6743472°N 35.0997083°E / 32.6743472; 35.0997083{{#coordinates:32|40|27.65|N|35|05|58.95|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 159/231
Date of depopulation April 28, 1948

Khirbat Al-Mansura was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–48 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on April 28, 1948. It was located 18.5 km southeast of Haifa. Khirbat Al-Mansura contained the ruins of building foundations and rock-cut tombs.

References

External links

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.