Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Khirbat al-Shuna

Khirbat al-Shuna

Khirbat al-Shuna
Subdistrict Haifa
Coordinates

32°32′05.35″N 34°56′50.95″E / 32.5348194°N 34.9474861°E / 32.5348194; 34.9474861Coordinates: 32°32′05.35″N 34°56′50.95″E / 32.5348194°N 34.9474861°E / 32.5348194; 34.9474861{{#coordinates:32|32|05.35|N|34|56|50.95|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 145/215
Date of depopulation March 15, 1948

Khirbat al-Shuna or Khirbat ash Shuna was a Palestinian Arab village in the Haifa Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on March 15, 1948. It was located 32.5 km south of Haifa. Khirbat al-Shuna contained a small archaeological site, khirbat Tel Mubarak. The area is now part of a JNF park.

References

</dl></div>


Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.