Journals

Conferences

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Kielce Governorate

Kielce Governorate

Kielce Governorate (Russian: Келецкая губерния; Polish: Gubernia kielecka) was an administrative unit (governorate) of the Congress Poland.

History

It was created in 1841 from the Kraków Governorate, both with capital in Kelets. It was merged in 1844 into Radom Governorate, but recreated in 1866.

It consisted of 7 powiats: Jędrzejow, Kelets, Miechow, Olkusz, Pińczow, Stopnica and Włoszczowa.

Language

  • By the Imperial census of 1897.[1] In bold are languages spoken by more people than the state language.

References and notes

  1. ^ Language Statistics of 1897 Invalid language code.
  2. ^ Languages, number of speakers which in all gubernia were less than 1000

See also

Coordinates: 50°52′21″N 20°37′55″E / 50.872500°N 20.631944°E / 50.872500; 20.631944{{#coordinates:50.872500|20.631944|type:landmark|||||| |primary |name=

}}