Kuru fasulye is a stewed bean dish in Turkish cuisine. It is made primarily with white beans and olive oil, and onion and tomato paste are almost invariably used. Sometimes other vegetables or meat may also be added. Kuru fasulye is often served along with rice or bulgur. Although its arrival in the Turkish cuisine is relatively recent (around 1500s), it is often considered the national food of Turkey.
- From the editor Afar May 2014 page 18
- White bean stew Delicious Istanbul
- Kuru fasulye milli yemek değil mi? Haber Vitrini
- Saray mutfağının vazgeçilmezleri soğan, sarmısak, ekmek, çorba, pilav Hürriyet
- Navy Bean Stew And Rice Is Turkey's National Dish turkishfood.about.com
- Kuru fasulyemi geri istiyorum! Sabah