La Chaîne Info
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2014)|
|La Chaîne Info|
|Logo of LCI|
|Launched||June 24, 1994 at 20:30 (8:30 p.m.)|
LCI was created on June 24, 1994, by Christian Dutoit on behalf of the media group TF1.
The broadcast began at 8:30 pm with the live TV news programme presented by Françoise-Marie Morel. The first guest was the CEO of the channel, Étienne Mougeotte.
The channel was also broadcast in Italy on digital terrestrial television from 2004 to December 2006 on Dfree multiplex.
- LCI Matin - morning news
- Ferry / Julliard - a debate and discussion program
- Politiquement Show - French politics
- Le Grand Journal de 12h30 - a mid-day newscast
- L'invité de l'Économie - business
- Le Journal du Monde - World news
- Le Grand Jury - political interview
- Official web site Invalid language code.