Legend of the Cybermen
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
|Legend of the Cybermen|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
Sixth Doctor |
|Release date||June 2010|
Legend of the Cybermen is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It takes place after The Mind Robber and The Wreck of the Titan (audio drama).
The Doctor and Jamie are reunited with Zoe, as the Cybermen attempt to conquer The Land of Fiction.
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Jamie McCrimmon - Frazer Hines
- Zoe Heriot - Wendy Padbury
- Artful Dodger/Little Lord Fauntleroy - Steve Kynman
- Alice Liddell - Abigail Hollick
- Count Dracula/Long John Silver - Ian Gelder
- Rob Roy MacGregor - Charlie Ross
- Captain Nemo - Alexander Siddig
- The Cybermen/The Karkus/Himself - Nicholas Briggs
- The Second Doctor, Jamie and Zoe were trapped in the Land of Fiction in the 1968 TV story The Mind Robber. It also featured the White Robots, the Clockwork Soldiers, Unicorns and The Karkus.
- Jamie and Zoe had their memories of travelling with the Doctor erased by the Time Lords in The War Games, but retained each of their initial meetings with him (in The Highlanders and The Wheel in Space, respectively.)
- Rob Roy and Nemo return (from City of Spires and The Wreck of the Titan, respectively.)
- The Fifth Doctor met Vlad the Impaler (the inspiration for Dracula) in Son of the Dragon. As mentioned, Vlad was briefly engaged to Erimem.
- The story arc that concludes here was started in City of Spires.
- The Cybermen in the story are the same model used in The Invasion.
- Colin Baker and Wendy Padbury were previously heard together in the audio story Davros. Although Colin played the Sixth Doctor, Wendy did not play Zoe.
- The Laird Of McCrimmon was proposed as Jamie's final TV story, but was never made.
- "Doctor Who 135 - Legend of the Cybermen". Big Finish Productions. Retrieved May 2013.
- "Doctor Who: A Brief History of Time (Travel): The Lost Stories (G-L)". Shannonsullivan.com. Retrieved 2010-06-25.
- Legend of the Cybermen at bigfinish.com
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.