Lego Jurassic World
Lego Jurassic World is an upcoming 2015 Lego action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. It will follow the plots of all four Jurassic Park films, including the upcoming Jurassic World. The game will be released on June 12, 2015, the same day Jurassic World will be released.
The game will incorporate a two-player cooperation mode. The player will have the choice of more than 100 playable characters, including more than 20 dinosaur species and also Mr. DNA (a cartoon character featured in the first film). Voice clips for the game's characters were taken directly from the films. Each character has a special power. The game will feature 20 levels, with five levels based on each film.
The game was first teased when a Tyrannosaurus appeared during the end credits of Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. The game was officially announced in January 2015. In March 2015, a trailer was released for the game. A second trailer was released in May 2015.
- Crecente, Brian (May 14, 2015). "Lego Jurassic World hits June 12, celebrate with a new trailer". Polygon. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- Totilo, Stephen (16 March 2015). "Lego Jurassic World: The Basics". <span />Kotaku<span />. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Get Ready for an Adventure 65 Million Bricks in the Making!". Lego Club magazine<span />. May 2015. p. 22. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- Rudden, Dave (16 March 2015). "Lego Jurassic World: Hold Onto Your Blocks!". <span />IGN<span />. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- Reilly, Luke (12 November 2014). "Lego Batman 3 Credits Hint at Lego Jurassic World". <span />IGN<span />. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO Group Announce an Action-Packed Slate of LEGO® Videogames for 2015".
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.