Liechtensteiner cuisine is the cuisine of Liechtenstein. The cuisine is diverse and has been influenced by the cuisine of nearby countries, particularly Switzerland and Austria, and is also influenced by Central European cuisine. Cheeses and soups are integral parts of Liechtensteiner cuisine. Milk products are also commonplace in the country's cuisine, due to an expansive dairy industry. Common vegetables include greens, potatoes and cabbage. Widely consumed meats include beef, chicken and pork. The consumption of three meals a day is commonplace, and meals are often formal.
Common foods and dishes
- Asparagus is frequently utilized
- Bread 
- HafalaabTemplate:Spaced ndash a soup with ham or bacon and cornmeal dumplings 
- KasknopflTemplate:Spaced ndash small dumplings topped with cheese or onions 
- Liver 
- Muesli Template:Spaced ndash uncooked rolled oats, fruit and nuts that have been soaked in water or juice
- Pastries 
- RibelTemplate:Spaced ndash a grain 
- Rösti Template:Spaced ndash a dish prepared with coarsely grated potato that is fried. It may include regional variations that utilize additional ingredients
- Sandwiches 
- SaukerkasTemplate:Spaced ndash a cheese produced in Liechtenstein
- SchnitzelTemplate:Spaced ndash a breaded cutlet dish made with boneless meat thinned with a mallet.
- Smoked meats
- TorkareblTemplate:Spaced ndash a porridge dish that resembles dumplings
- WurstTemplate:Spaced ndash smoked sausages
- Yogurt 
- Beer 
- Cocoa 
- Coffee 
- MilkTemplate:Spaced ndash consumed as a beverage by many Liechtensteiners 
- Wine 
- Ver Berkmoes, Ryan (2007). Western Europe 8th Edition. Lonely Planet. p. 825. ISBN 1741042348. Retrieved January 2013.
- Jacob, Jeanne; Ashkenazi, Michael (2007). The World Cookbook for Students, Volume 1. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 110–111. ISBN 0313334552. Retrieved January 2013.
- "Cuisine of Liechtenstein." Gowealthy.com. Accessed July 2011.
- "Liechtenstein Cuisine." Europe-today.com. Accessed July 2011.
- Nelson, Kay Shaw (2004). Cuisines of the Alps. Hippocrene Books. ISBN 0781810582. Retrieved January 2013.Template:Spaced ndash Includes information about Liechtensteiner cuisine
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.