Following is a list of condiments used in Indian cuisine.
- Coconut chutney
- Onion chutney
- Tomato chutney
- Cilantro (coriander leaves) chutney
- Mint chutney
- Tamarind chutney (Imli chutney)
- Saunth chutney (made from dried ginger and tamarind paste)
- Mango (keri) chutney (made from unripe, green mangoes)
- Lime chutney (made from whole, unripe limes)
- Garlic chutney (made from fresh garlic, coconut and groundnut)
- [ Hang curd ] hari mirch pudina chuteney ( typical north Indian )
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Portal/images/i' not found.