List of foodborne illness outbreaks
This is a list of foodborne illness outbreaks. A foodborne illness may be from an infectious disease, heavy metals, chemical contamination, or from natural toxins, such as those found in poisonous mushrooms.
- 1981 Toxic oil syndrome
- 2005 Outbreak of E.coli O157 in South Wales
- 1996 Outbreak of E.coli O157 in Lanarkshire, Scotland (http://www.fao.org/docrep/MEETING/004/X6925E.HTM)
- 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack
- Eosinophilia–myalgia syndrome
- List of medicine contamination incidents