List of state parties of the Democratic Party (United States)
This is a list of the official state and territorial party organizations of the Democratic Party.
Democratic Party logo|
Logo of the Democratic Party.
|Chairperson||Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL)|
|President of the United States||Barack Obama (IL)|
|Vice President of the United States||Joe Biden (DE)|
|Senate leader||Harry Reid (Minority Leader) (NV)|
|House leader||Nancy Pelosi (Minority Leader) (CA)|
|Chair of Governors Association||Steve Bullock (MT)|
|Preceded by||Democratic-Republican Party|
430 South Capitol St. SE,|
Washington, D.C., 20003
|Student wing||College Democrats of America|
|Youth wing||Young Democrats of America|
|Membership (2012)||43.1 million|
Modern American liberalism|
|International affiliation||Progressive Alliance|
|Seats in the Senate|
|Seats in the House|
|State Upper House Seats|
|State Lower House Seats|
Politics of United States|
- "Montana's Steve Bullock to lead Democratic governors - OnPolitics". OnPolitics. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- Samuel Kernell, Gary C. Jacobson, and Thad Kousser. "Background of Political Parties in the United States". ProCon.org. Retrieved November 9, 2012.
- Arnold, N. Scott (2009). Imposing values: an essay on liberalism and regulation. Florence: Oxford University Press. p. 3. ISBN 0-495-50112-3.
Modern liberalism occupies the left-of-center in the traditional political spectrum and is represented by the Democratic Party in the United States.
- "President Obama, the Democratic Party, and Socialism: A Political Science Perspective". The Huffington Post. 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- Paul Starr. "Center-Left Liberalism". princeton.edu. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "The Left's Quiet Advance in Democratic Primaries". theatlantic.com. 2013-06-19. Retrieved 2014-06-22.
- "Progressive Alliance Participants". Progressive Alliance.
- "Activities and Structure of the Progressive Alliance".
The coordination of the Progressive Alliance activities will be based on a rotation system between the member parties.
- "Sozialdemokraten gründen weltweites Netzwerk" (in Deutsch). spiegel.de. 2013-05-22. Retrieved 2014-12-31.
Lua error in Module:Navbar at line 23: Invalid title Template:If empty.