Loreto is Italian for laurel-wood. It may refer to:
- Loreto, Santiago del Estero, Argentina
- Loreto, Misiones, village and municipality in Misiones Province, Argentina
- Loreto, Beni, Bolivia
- Loreto (Maranhão), Brazil
- Loreto, Marche, Italy, home of the Basilica della Santa Casa after which the other shrines are named
- Loreto Aprutino, Pescara, Italy
- Loreto Municipality, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Loreto, Zacatecas, Mexico
- Loreto, a district in the Concepción Department.
- Loreto, Switzerland, a district of Lugano, Switzerland
- Loreto College, list of schools named Loreto College or Loreto School
- Loreto (Milan Metro), a subway station on the Line 1 of Milan Metro
- Nicolás del Campo (full name "Nicolás Francisco Cristóbal del Campo, Marquis of Loreto"), sometimes referred to as "Viceroy Loreto"
- Basilica della Santa Casa Holy House of Loreto
- Sisters of Loreto, a women's Catholic religious order founded by an Englishwoman, Mary Ward, in 1609
- Loretto (disambiguation)
- Litany of Loreto
- Notre Dame de Lorette, the name of a ridge, basilica, and French national cemetery northwest of Arras at the village of Ablain-Saint-Nazaire
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loreto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.