Lotus T128 (Le Mans Prototype)
|Category||Le Mans Prototype LMP2|
|Constructor||Lotus (Adess AG and Kodewa)|
|Chassis||Carbon fibre honeycomb monocoque|
|Suspension (front)||Independent double wishbone pushrod system|
|Suspension (rear)||Independent double wishbone pushrod system|
|Engine||Praga Script error: No such module "convert". 90-degree V8 Normally aspirated mid, longitudinally mounted|
|Transmission||Hewland TLSM 200 6-speed sequential manual Viscous mechanical locking differential|
23x15px Kevin Weeda|
23x15px James Rossiter
23x15px Vitantonio Liuzzi
23x15px Thomas Holzer
- Not to be confused with the Lotus T128 (Formula One car).
The Lotus T128 is an auto racing car developed for the Le Mans Prototype regulations. The car, co-developed in Germany by Advanced Design Engineering Systems Solutions AG (Adess AG) and the Kodewa racing team will make its début during the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship season, with two cars being entered in the LMP2 category by Kodewa under the Lotus sponsorship title. Kodewa also plans to offer the T128 to customer teams for use in other series. The T128 is also developed to be legal under the 2014 Le Mans Prototype regulations by increasing driver visibility and safety. The T128 will utilize Judd engines carrying the badge of the Czech manufacturer Praga.
- "Lotus LMP2 with new project in 2013". Lotus LMP2. 15 June 2012. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Lotus LMP2 2013". Retrieved 2013-02-12.
- "Production of the Lotus T128 is well underway". Lotus LMP2. 12 February 2013. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Lotus LMP2 teams up with Praga and Jan Charouz". Lotus Praga LMP2. 29 March 2013. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "Race – Final Classification" (PDF). Automobile Club de l'Ouest. 23 June 2013. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
|Lotus production car timeline, 1950–present|
|Sports racer||Mark VIII||Mark IX||Eleven||15||17||19||23||30||40||47||62|
|Saloon||Ford Cortina Lotus||Ford Cortina Lotus|
|Grand tourer||Europa||Esprit||Europa S|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.