|Caroline Louisa Cavendish-Bentinck|
Caroline Louisa Burnaby|
5 Dec 1832
6 July 1918 (aged 87)|
|Known for||Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II|
Harry Warren Scott
Edwyn Burnaby, of Baggrave Hall|
Anne Caroline Salisbury
Caroline Louisa Cavendish-Bentinck (née Caroline Louisa Burnaby) (c. 1831 – 6 July 1918) was the maternal grandmother of Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother, great-grandmother of Elizabeth II, great-great-grandmother of Charles, Prince of Wales, and great-great-great-grandmother of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and his brother Prince Harry, as well as being an ancestress of other members of the British Royal Family, descended from the Queen Mother.
- Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck (1862–1938); married Claude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne. They were parents to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (1900–2002) and thus maternal grandparents of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Ann Violet Cavendish-Bentinck (1864–1932).
- Hyacinth Cavendish-Bentinck (1864–1916); married Augustus Edward Jessop.
After her first husband's death in 1865, she married Harry Warren Scott, the son of Sir William Scott of Ancrum, 6th Baronet, on 30 September 1870. He died on 23 August 1889 at Forbes House, Ham, Surrey. She died, twice widowed, on 6 July 1918 at Dawlish, Devon.
- The Times Tuesday, 9 July 1918; no. 41837, p. 1, col. A
- Parish register
- Almanach de Gotha (1922) (Justus Perthes, Gotha); Almanach de Gotha (1904) (Justus Perthes, Gotha)
- The Times Tuesday, 27 August 1889; no. 32788, p. 1, col. A
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.