Love, Life and Laughter (1934 film)
|Love, Life and Laughter|
|Directed by||Maurice Elvey|
|Produced by||Basil Dean|
Maurice Braddell |
Gracie Fields |
Ernest Irving |
|Distributed by||Associated British|
Love, Life and Laughter is a 1934 British comedy drama film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Gracie Fields, John Loder and Ivor Barnard. It was made at Ealing Studios. Nell, the daughter of an English pub owner falls in love with the visiting Prince of Granau.
- Gracie Fields as Nellie Gwynn
- John Loder as Prince Charles
- Ivor Barnard as Troubetski
- Fred Duprez as Sam Greenbaum
- Alan Aynesworth as King Boris
- Esme Percy as Goebschen
- Veronica Brady as Mrs. Gwyn
- Horace Kenney as Mr. Gwyn
- Eric Maturin as The Director
- Robb Wilton as Magistrate
- Norah Howard as Princess Grapfel
- A. Bromley Davenport as Menkenburg
- Elizabeth Jenns as Actress
- Raymond Lovell as Saville
- Jack Raine as Aide
- Ben Field as Mayor Of Granau
- George Sanders as Singer In Public Bar
- Wood p.83
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Perry, George. Forever Ealing. Pavilion Books, 1994.
- Sutton, David R. A Chorus of Raspberries: British Film Comedy 1929-1939. University of Exeter Press, 2000.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.