"Love Lights the World" is song written by David Foster and Linda Thompson, and produced by Foster. It was included on the Foster's Japan-only released album, Love Lights the World.
Between 26 April and 1 May 1994, Foster performed a series of concerts in Tokyo and Osaka, Japan called JT Super Producer, that culminated with a 90-minute TV special. Foster was honored as a music producer and performed with artists he had worked with. He was joined by Celine Dion, Peabo Bryson and Color Me Badd, among others.
On 10 April 1994, Foster released Love Lights the World album in Japan only, where it reached number 29 on the Oricon chart. It included mostly instrumental tracks and the title song performed by Dion, Bryson and Color Me Badd. The latter was also released as a single in Japan at the same time. "Love Lights the World" reunited Dion and Bryson, who recorded together "Beauty and the Beast" in 1991.
Formats and track listings
Japanese CD single
- "Love Lights the World" (with Celine Dion, Peabo Bryson and Color Me Badd) – 5:15
- "Winter Games" (Instrumental) – 4:03
- "Is There a Chance" (with Warren Wiebe) – 4:58
- "Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire" (Instrumental) – 3:27
- ^ Glatzer, Jenna (2005). Céline Dion: For Keeps. Andrews McMeel Publishing. ISBN 0-7407-5559-5.