|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
Marcel Boyer is the Bell Canada Professor of industrial economics at the Université de Montréal and vice-president and chief economist at the Montreal Economic Institute. He holds a Ph.D. in economics from Carnegie-Mellon University where he studied under the supervision of Nobel Prize laureate Robert Lucas, Jr.. He is a Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Montreal, Research Associate at École Polytechnique of Paris Fellow CIRANO CIREQ and the CD Howe Institute, University Affiliate of Analysis Group, Member of the Steering Committee Chair "Sustainable Finance and Responsible Investment" of the Polytechnic School of Paris and the University of Toulouse, Member of the Panel of Experts on industrial R & D Council of Canadian Academies, and vice-president of the Society for Economic Research on Copyright Issues.
- Alexander Henderson Award (CMU 1971),
- Endowment-for–the–future Distinguished Scholar Award (University of Alberta 1988),
- Prix Marcel-Dagenais (SCSE 1985),
- Distinguished Guest Professor Award (Wuhan University of Technology, China 1995),
- Prix Marcel-Vincent (ACFAS 2002),
- Médaille Guillaume-Budé (Collège de France 2005). He
- member (1992) of the Royal Society of Canada (RSC - Academies of Arts, Humanities and Sciences of Canada).
- "Alleviating Coordination Problems and Regulatory Constraints through Financial Risk Management", mimeo, 2011, 44 pages (with M. Boyer and R. Garcia).
- "Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game without Commitment under Uncertain Market Growth", mimeo, 2011 (with P. Lasserre and M. Moreaux).
- "Capacity Commitment versus Flexibility," Journal of Economics and Management Strategy 6, 1997, 347-376 (with M. Moreaux).
- "Environmental Risks and Bank Liability," European Economic Review 41, 1997, 1427-1459 (with JJ Laffont).
- "An Empirical Analysis of Moral Hazard and Experience Rating," Review of Economics and Statistics LXXI (1), 1989, 128-134 (with G. Dionne).
- Prof. Boyer's homepage at Université de Montréal
- Ideas Economics Bibliographic Database (English)
- Prof. Boyer's at CIRANO
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.