20 November 1959|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Mario Martone (born 20 November 1959) is an Italian film director and screenwriter. He has directed 15 films since 1985. His film L'amore molesto was entered into the 1995 Cannes Film Festival. His 2010 film Noi credevamo competed for the Golden Lion at the 67th Venice International Film Festival. He was also the stage director for Lorenzo Ferrero's opera Charlotte Corday, which was premiered at Teatro dell'Opera di Roma on 21 February, 1989.
- Perfidi incanti (1985)
- Nella città barocca (1985)
- Morte di un matematico napoletano (1992)
- Rasoi (1993)
- Miracoli, storie per corti (1994)
- L'unico paese al mondo (1994)
- L'amore molesto (1995)
- Una storia Saharawi (1996)
- I vesuviani (1997)
- La terra trema (1998)
- Teatro di guerra (1998)
- Lulu (2001)
- L'odore del sangue (2004)
- Caravaggio, l'ultimo tempo (2005)
- Noi credevamo (2010)
- Leopardi (2014)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.