Marsus is a Roman family name, and the Latinisation of the surnames Marso and Marsi.
Marsus may refer to:
- Domitius Marsus, Latin poet of ancient Rome; friend of Virgil and Tibullus
- Gaius Vibius Marsus, proconsul of the Roman Empire during the first century
- Marsus (king), Latin name of mythical Germanic king Mers, aka Marso
- Paulus Marsus (1440–1484), Renaissance humanist and poet known primarily for his commentary on the Fasti of Ovid
- Petrus Marsus (1442–1512), aka Peter Marso, Renaissance scholar who wrote a commentary on Silius Italicus' epic poem Punica
- Marsus municipium, Latin alias of San Benedetto dei Marsi, a comune and town in the province of L'Aquila in the Abruzzo region of Italy
- Spectamen marsus, Pacific sea snail species with a streaked top shell
- Marsi, Latin exonym for an Italic people of ancient Italy
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marsus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.