|Company||Mathematical Association of America|
|Based in||Washington, D.C.|
Mathematics Magazine is a refereed bimonthly publication of the Mathematical Association of America. Its intended audience is teachers of collegiate mathematics, especially at the junior/senior level, and their students. It is explicitly a journal of mathematics rather than pedagogy. Rather than articles in the terse "theorem-proof" style of research journals, it seeks articles which provide a context for the mathematics they deliver, with examples, applications, illustrations, and historical background. Paid circulation in 2008 was 9,500 and total circulation was 10,000.
- "Mathematics Magazine: Guidelines for Authors". Mathematical Association of America. June 2, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- "Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation". Mathematics Magazine 81 (4): 316. October 2008. ISSN 0025-570X.
- 2005 Parson Lecturer - Dr. Doris Schattschneider, University of North Carolina at Asheville, Department of Mathematics, retrieved 2013-07-13.
- Riddle, Larry (April 5, 2013), Doris Schattschneider, Biographies of Women Mathematicians, Agnes Scott College, retrieved 2013-07-13.
- "The Mathematical Association of America's Carl B. Allendoerfer Award". Mathematical Association of America. January 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- Alexanderson, Gerald L.; Ross, Peter, eds. (2007). The Harmony of the World: 75 Years of Mathematics Magazine. Washington: Mathematical Association of America. ISBN 978-0-88385-560-7.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.