|40x40px||Look up maus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maus is a series of Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novels by Art Spiegelman.
Maus may also refer to:
- Maus, the German word for mouse
- Burg Maus, a castle in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Die Sendung mit der Maus, a children's television show from Germany
- Maus (band), an Icelandic rock band
- MAUS mine (Italian: Mina Antiuomo Seminabile), an Italian designed anti-personnel scatter mine
- Panzer VIII Maus, a German World War II super-heavy tank
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.