Nikkei 225 Component
|Headquarters||ThinkPark Tower, 2-1-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-6029 Japan|
Junzo Inamura, (CEO and Chairman)|
Yuji Hamasaki, (President)
|Revenue||JPY) (FY 2012)|
|#redirect Template:If affirmed||JPY) (FY 2012)|
Number of employees
|11px 7,920 (as of March 2013)|
|Subsidiaries||43 (26 in Japan, 17 overseas)|
Footnotes / references|
Meidensha Corporation (明電舎株式会社 Meiden Kabushiki Kaisha?) is a Japanese, Tokyo-based company, engaged in the manufacturing and selling of generators, substation equipment, water treatment equipment, electronic equipment, and information equipment. It is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225.
Business segments and products
The Company operates in four business segments:
- Social Infrastructure Systems Business
- Power generating systems, power transmission & distribution systems
- Rail electrification, overhead line inspection system
- Motor power and process control systems
- Electrical system for water treatment plant, water purification systems, water quality meters, ceramic membranes
- Industrial Systems Business
- Automobile testing and logistics systems, driving performance simulation systems, motors and inverters
- Industrial computers, network systems for information industries, supporting software for semiconductor production equipment
- Engineering System Business
- Energy-saving methods, remote management of equipment, maintenance services for semiconductor manufacturing devices, maintenance skills training service
- Real Estate Business
- Official website Invalid language code.
- Domestic Group Companies Invalid language code.
- Overseas Offices and Group Companies Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.