Metro Toronto Parks and Culture
Parks - now under Toronto Parks and Recreation
- Morningside Park
- Glen Rouge Park and stables
- Humber Bay Park
- Colonel Samuel Smith Park
- Sunnybrook Park and stables
- Toronto Islands and the Toronto Island ferry services
- Bluffers Park
- Colonel Danforth Park
- Lower Don Parkland / Don Valley Brickworks
- Marie Curtis Park
- O'Keefe Centre - now the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Metro Toronto Zoo - now Toronto Zoo
- Black Creek Pioneer Village
- Toronto Heritage
- Exhibition Place - park used by the Canadian National Exhibition or "The Ex"
- Museums other than the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum
After 1997 these services under this department is now under Toronto Parks and Recreation.
- Toronto Parks
- "The Toronto Islands Then & Now: A guided tour through 200 years of history" (DVD). The Content Shop. August 2006.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.