Mirko Novosel (born June 30, 1938 in Zagreb, Kingdom of Yugoslavia) is a retired Croatian basketball player, referee and coach. He was enshrined into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on 7 September 2007.
Novosel played club basketball from 1952 to 1966.
As a coach, Novosel led the Yugoslavian national team to the silver medal at the 1974 FIBA World Championship, the silver medal at the 1976 Montreal Olympics, and the bronze medal at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.
- 1967-71 23x15px Lokomotiva
- 1971-72 23x15px Yugoslavia (Juniors)
- 1972-76 23x15px Yugoslavia
- 1976-85 23x15px Cibona (1984-85 not in domestic competitions)
- .....1980 23x15px Yugoslavia
- .....1984 23x15px Yugoslavia
- 1986-88 23x15px Cibona
- 1988-90 23x15px Napoli
- .....1993 23x15px Croatia
- FIBA European Champions Cup: 1 (with Cibona: 1984-85)
- FIBA European Cup Winner's Cup: 2 (with Cibona: 1981-82, 1986-87)
- FIBA European Champions Cup - top 6 (with Cibona: 1982-83)
- FIBA Korać Cup - finalist (with Cibona: 1979-80, 1987-88)
- Yugoslav League: 2 (with Cibona: 1981-82, 1983-84)
- Yugoslav Cup: 6 (with Cibona: 1968-69 (under the name Lokomotiva), 1979-80, 1980-81, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1987-88)
23x15px Vladimir Kondrashin
| Succeeded by|
23x15px Aleksandar Nikolić
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.