Missing the Tide
|Missing the Tide|
|Directed by||Walter West|
Alfred Turner (novel) |
R. Byron Webber
Violet Hopson |
|Distributed by||Broadwest Films|
Missing the Tide is a 1918 British silent drama film directed by Walter West and starring Violet Hopson, Basil Gill and Ivy Close. The film is based on a novel by Alfred Turner. A woman leaves her cruel husband for another man, only to discover that he has recently got married.
- Violet Hopson as Margaret Carson
- Basil Gill as Sir Felix Faber
- Ivy Close as Letty Fairfax
- Gerald Ames as Capt. Harry Wyndham
- James Lindsay as Carson
- Nicholas Hopson Worster as The child
- Goble p.468
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- Low, Rachael. The History of British Film, Volume III: 1914-1918. Routledge, 1997.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.