Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding
The company changed to Mitsui Shipbuilding & Engineering Co., Ltd in 1942 and finally to the current name in 1973.
- Tamano Shipyard
- Chiba Shipyard
- Yura Dockyard (MES Yura Inc)
- Niigata Shipyard - acquired from Niigata Engineering Co. Ltd and renamed Niigata Shipbuilding & Repair, Inc. 2003
Ships Built by Mitsui
- 2 Ōsumi class LST - 4001 and 4002
- 1 Hiuchi class support ship - JS Hiuchi (AMS-4301)
- Mitsui 56 series ships are a popular type of bulk carrier; As of January 2013[update], Mitsui had built 151 of them.
- 1 W-7 Class minesweeper (W-7)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.