Moscow Conference (1942)
Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain, W. Averell Harriman Special Representative of the United States, and Soviet premiere Joseph Stalin. They discussed grand strategy, planned the North Africa Campaign and discussed the later landing and opening of a front in northern France. Stalin and Churchill came to like each other.
- Diplomatic history of World War II
- First Moscow Conference (1941)
- Third Moscow Conference (1943)
- Fourth Moscow Conference (1944) (TOLSTOY)
- List of World War II conferences
- William Hardy McNeill, America, Britain, & Russia: their co-operation and conflict, 1941-1946 (1953), pp 197-200
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.