|Launched||26 June 2006|
|Owned by||Universal Networks International (NBCUniversal)|
0.04% (+) (April 2015 , BARB)
|Sister channel(s)||Movies 24 + (Formerly More 24)|
(UK & Ireland)
Channel 327 |
Channel 328 (+)
Channel 420 (+)
Channel 330 (+)
Movies 24 is a European satellite and cable television channel owned and operated by NBCUniversal. It was launched on 26 June 2006 and is available in Hungary, Poland, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom. Movies 24 airs made-for-TV movies covering a range of different genres, from crime and thriller to romance and action.
Movies 24 +
On 16 October 2006,a sister channel Movies 24 + was launched. The channel was previously a 90-minute timeshift channel called More 24. In September 2007, Movies 24 + introduced a separate daily schedule from Movies 24, showing the same movies but at very different times throughout the day.
Examples of some of the movies shown on Movies 24.
- Balmain Boys (Comedy)
- Blonde (Drama)
- Chain Of Command (Thriller)
- Closing The Deal (Comedy)
- Countdown To Chaos (Action)
- Danny Deckchair (Comedy)
- Following Her Heart (Romance)
- Hustle and Heat (Action)
- Jericho Fever (Action)
- Murder In Paradise (Thriller)
- Picnic (Romance)
- Rules Of Obsession (Thriller)
- Sister In Law (Thriller)
- She, Me & Her (Comedy)
- The Cutting Edge (Romance)
- The Third Wish (Fantasy)
- The Sea Change (Comedy)
- The Way She Moves (Romance)
- Voices From A Locked Room (Drama)
- Where Sleeping Dogs Lie (Thriller)
- "Sparrowhawk Media launches Movies 24". Media Week. Brand Republic. 9 May 2006.
- "ABOUT MOVIES 24". Movies 24. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Christmas 24". Sky Media. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Christmas 24". Movies 24. Facebook. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Other Voiceover Work". Roger Tilling. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Movies 24 launches More 24". Digital Spy. 6 October 2006.
- "Movies 24 : Current Idents". The Ident Gallery. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.