Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football
|Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football|
|Athletic director||Paul Plinske|
1st year, 0–0 (–)
|Home stadium||Ron & Carol Cope Stadium|
|League||NCAA Division II|
|Claimed national titles||0|
Blue and Gold
|Fight song||"We Fight for UNK!"|
The Nebraska–Kearney Lopers football program represents the University of Nebraska at Kearney in college football and competes in the Division II level (D-II) of the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA). In 2012, Nebraska–Kearney became a member of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association, and has remained in the league. UNK's home games are played at Ron & Carol Cope Stadium in Kearney, Nebraska.
- 1946–1975 Nebraska Collegiate Conference
- 1976–1989 Central States Intercollegiate Conference
- 1990–1995 Independent
- 1996–2011 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
- 2012–present: Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association
- "UNK football history & Records". University of Nebraska at Kearney. lopers.com. Retrieved September 3, 2014.
- "RON & CAROL COPE STADIUM AT FOSTER FIELD". http://www.lopers.com/. University of Nebraska at Kearney. Retrieved 2014-08-09.