|40x40px||Look up Neuron or neuron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neuron may also refer to:
- Artificial neuron is the basic unit in an artificial neural network
- Neuron (synthesizer) is an electronic musical instrument
- The Dassault nEUROn is a planned stealth Unmanned combat air vehicle designed by a consortium of European countries
- Neuron (journal) is a scientific journal publishing scholarly neuroscience articles
- Neuron (software) is a simulation environment used in computational neuroscience for modeling individual neurons and networks of neurons
- Neuron Robotics, a robotics development system manufacturer and retailer in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neuron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.