Never Ending Tour 1991
|Never Ending Tour 1991|
|Tour by Bob Dylan|
|Start date||January 28, 1991|
|End date||November 20, 1991|
33 in Europe |
59 in North America
9 in South America
101 in Total
|Bob Dylan concert chronology|
This page is a soft redirect.}
The Never Ending Tour 1991 started with The Second Fastbreak Tour starting in late January. The tour started in the reverse of the original Fastbreak Tour, in the first tour Dylan started in North America and moved to Europe but in the 1991 tour Dylan started in Europe and finished in North America. The tour started in Zurich, Switzerland, Dylan’s first concert in the country. The tour then moved through Belgium, the Netherlands and Northern Ireland. Dylan then performed an eight show residency at Hammersmith Odeon in London. This was the first time that Dylan had performed at the legendary Hammersmith Odeon. The tour finished on March 2 in Mexico City.
On April 19 Dylan started a seventeen date concert tour of the United States. The tour started in New Orleans, Louisiana and came to an end May 12 in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Dylan returned to Europe in early June. The tour started with three concerts in Italy. On June 10 and 11 Bob performed two concerts in Yugoslavia, his first and last concerts there as the country would break–up the following year. Dylan then performed two concerts in Austria before performing six concerts in Germany. Dylan then performed two concerts in Stockholm, Sweden and then the tour came to an end with a performance at Kalvøya–Festivalen on June 28 and a performance at Midtfyns Festival the following day.
After finishing his European summer tour Dylan returned to North America to perform fourteen concerts in the United States and one in Canada. He then travelled to South America with the band to perform nine concerts, five of which were in Brazil, three in Argentina and one concert in Uruguay. Dylan continued his North American tour on October 24 in Corpus Christi, Texas. The tour continued through the Southern and Eastern United States coming to an end in Charlottesville, Virginia on November 20.
- Festivals and other miscellaneous performances
- A This concert was a part of "Kalvøya-Festivalen"
- B This concert was a part of "Midtfyns Festival"
- C This concert was a part of "Great New York State Fair"
- "Bob Dylan begins his 'never-ending' tour". The Guardian. 2011-06-12. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- "The Evolution of Bob Dylan". Rolling Stone Magazine. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- "Concert: Jan 28, 1991: Hallenstadion - Zurich, Switzerland". Bob Dylan. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 2011 Europe fall Tour: Zurich, Switzerland". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: Bob Dylan concert history: London, England". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 Second Fastbreak Tour". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 US Spring Tour". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Timeline: Break-up of Yugoslavia". BBC. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 Europe Summer Tour". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 US Summer Tour". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 Tour of South America". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
- "Still On The Road: 1991 US Fall Tour". Bjorner. Retrieved 2011-12-28.
Find more about
Never Ending Tour 1991
at Wikipedia's sister projects
- BobLinks – Comprehensive log of concerts and set lists
- Bjorner's Still on the Road – Information on recording sessions and performances