Never Wave at a WAC
|Never Wave at a WAC|
|Directed by||Norman Z. McLeod|
|Produced by||Frederick Brisson|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
|January 28, 1953|
|Box office||$1.6 million (US)|
A divorced socialite and daughter (Russell) of a United States senator (Douglas) asks her father to get her an officer's commission in the Women's Army Corps, so that she can be near her officer boyfriend.
But her father decides that she would benefit from being an enlisted soldier, so she ends up in basic training. Her ex-husband eventually shows up at the same time as her boyfriend.
- Rosalind Russell as Jo McBain
- Paul Douglas as Andrew McBain
- Marie Wilson as Clara Schneiderman / Danger O'Dowd
- William Ching as Lt. Col. Schuyler 'Sky' Fairchild
- Arleen Whelan as Sgt. Toni Wayne
- 'The Top Box Office Hits of 1953', Variety, January 13, 1954
- AllMovie entry
- Never Wave at a WAC at the Internet Movie Database
- Never Wave at a WAC is available for free download at the Internet Archive
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.