|Pitcher / Left fielder|
Born: March 18, 1874|
Died: October 4, 1934 (aged 60)|
|May 12, #REDIRECT Template:Baseball year for the Philadelphia Phillies|
Last MLB appearance
|July 29, #REDIRECT Template:Baseball year for the Chicago White Sox|
|Runs batted in||394|
On September 20, 1902, Callahan pitched the first no-hitter in American League history. Also, he is the only pitcher to have collected five hits in a game three times. (June 29, 1897; May 18, 1902; and May 18, 1903).
Only two years earlier, in the other extreme of his career, he gave up 48 hits in two consecutive starts in 1900, yielding 23 on September 11 and 25 in the game before.
- MLB All-Time Hit Batsmen List
- List of Major League Baseball no-hitters
- List of Major League Baseball leaders in career stolen bases
- List of Major League Baseball player–managers
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|Awards and achievements|
September 20, 1902
| Succeeded by|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.