Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for North Side High School Gym

North Side High School Gym

North Side High School Gym was an indoor gymnasium in Fort Wayne, Indiana. It hosted the NBA's Fort Wayne Pistons from 1948 until they moved to the War Memorial Coliseum in 1952. The gymnasium held near 3,000 people and hosted games for North Side High School in Fort Wayne through 2004 when the school was renovated. The teams at North Side now play in a new gym, By Hey Arena, and the old facility was transformed into the school's library in the renovation.

Preceded by
first arena
Home of the
Fort Wayne Pistons

1948 – 1952
Succeeded by
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Coordinates: 41°05′53″N 85°08′04″W / 41.0979495°N 85.134387°W / 41.0979495; -85.134387{{#coordinates:41.0979495|-85.134387|type:landmark|||||| |primary |name= }}


Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.